Canadian Tamil Film Artists Association
Aims and Objectives:
- To work for the enhancement of Canadian Tamil film industry.
- To unite Canadian Tamil film artists under the association and to be their united voice.
- To establish necessary arrangements and facilities in order to create conducive conditions for the betterment of the Canadian Tamil film artist.
- To make arrangements to solve issues faced by Canadian Tamil film artists and film makers in the process of film making.
- To organize a setup for channelling the recourses of film making to the Tamil film makers and artists who are in need of access to those resources.
- To make structural, organizational material arrangements for producing, releasing, screening, distributing and publicizing the film related creations of Canadian Tamil film artists.
- To carryout various working programs in order to increase the membership of the association.
- To conduct various programs, workshops, trainings, seminars, and study circles to encourage Canadian Tamil film artists and develop their skills.
- To network and collaborate with Canadian Film Industry and other Film Industries around the world.
- To work on establishing a Tamil film school in Canada as well as on online with the contribution and collaboration of international Tamil film schools and associations.
- To attain government and public assistants to fulfill the objectives of Canadian Tamil film artists association.
- To conduct Tamil film / short film and other film related competitions in order to encourage Tamil film makers.
- To launch award ceremonies, film festivals, and celebrity events in order to encourage and honour the artists for their contributions and achievements.
- To create a social media platform to display the film related works, profiles, and contact information of the Canadian Tamil film artist so as to create more opportunities for them in their fields.
- To publicize the aims and objectives of the association and to generate public interest towards the Canadian Tamil film industry through conducting various activities such as running websites. Social media platforms, publishing newsletters, magazines, video magazines, conducting television and radio programs.
- To be a global partner of the entire Tamil film industry and contribute our part towards its enhancement, through various ways such as –
– Bu exchanging knowledge, means, materials, facilities and talents.
– By building up relationship among international Tamil film organizations and artists
– By establishing necessary arrangements for joint ventures in film making and film related projects.
- To raise funds for the association through various ways such as
– Gathering membership fees and the fees for participating in special programs,
– Gathering donations, and sponsorships.
– Running fund raising programs and income generating activities.
– Selling the products and materials such as videos, magazines, newsletters and etc. made by the association or donated to the association.
– Renting or leasing the properties, equipments and facilities of the association
– Getting service charges for the services done by the association on specific request of film makers and other organizations.
world And etc..
Canadian Tamil Film Artists Association ( CTFAA )